Elder Life Management is proud to be members of the following professional associations:
- Alliance for Retired Americans
- Alzheimer's Association
- Elder Law Answers
- ElderCare Locator - A public service of the U.S. Administration on Aging which connects older Americans and their caregivers with sources of information on senior services
- Family Caregiver Alliance - Provides support and alliances for family and professional caregivers, good links
- Hospice Foundation of America
- National Alliance for Caregiving
- National Association of Professional Geriatric Care Managers
- National Consumer Law Center
- National Institute on Aging
- The American Geriatrics Society Foundation for Health in Aging - This Foundation builds a bridge between the research and practice of geriatrics health care professionals and the public and advocates on behalf of older adults and their special needs: wellness and preventive care, self-responsibility and independence, and connections to family and community.
- US Government Benefits- GovBenefits.gov is the official benefits website of the U.S. government, with information on over 1,000 benefit and assistance programs.
- VieBridge Connections - Sponsored by the Monmouth County Office on Aging an interactive caregiver support website.