Elder Life Management has successfully provided presentations to various community groups in the areas of:
- Advanced Medical Directives
- Alzheimer's and Family Dynamics
- Building Harmony - A Guide for Working with Families & Assisted Living staff
- Choosing Alternative Living Arrangements
- Depression in the Elderly
- Ethical Issues Related to Health Care
- Financing Long Term Care
- Health Care Planning for your Elder Life
- Helping Mom & Dad with Long Term Care Needs
- Making Sense of Medicare D
- Quality in End of Life Care
- Resident Rights in Nursing Homes
- Selecting a Home Health Care Agency
- Supporting the Caregiver
- Taking Care of Our Aging Parents
- The Importance of Taking Care of Yourself - Now and in the Future
- Understanding Medicare and Medicaid
- What is Geriatric Care Management?
Please call us at 732-493-8080 for more information.
Let us be a part of your family's Elder Life .